Ready for any adventure, the Bernardo® EcoPlume™ Packable Puffer Jacket is a cold-weather must-have for the on-the-go lifestyle! The packable quilted jacket is crafted from a water-repellent poly fabrication with EcoPlume™ insulation for super warm and lightweight layering. The drawstring funnel collar features a stowaway hoodie, elasticized internal cuffs, and a smocked design at the underarm for comfortable stretch wear.The packable design easily folds into the provided drawstring bag for convenient storing, making it the perfect travel companion.On-seam zipper hand pockets at the sides. Full zip-front closure and a curved-back hemline. EcoPlume™ Cruelty-Free Insulation:
• Polydown-polyester fill is an alternative to natural down, designed to mimic its warmth and performance.
• Soft and lightweight while providing superior warmth.
• Hypoallergenic, odorless and water resistant for reliable wear after wear.
• Polyester recycled insulation is made of recycled bottles. 1 kg of EcoPlume filling is made of 40 bottles in size 500 ml. Insulation is "recyclable" after it's used.
• Bluesign® approved and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) insulation. Shell & Lining: 100% polyester;
Fill: 100% recycled EcoPlume polyester.Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Bluesign® approved and GRS certified (Global Recycled Standard).
• Bluesign® approved. A system that provides safer and more sustainable environments for people to work and live in. Bluesign traces each textile's path along the manufacturing, making improvements at every stage from factory floor to finished product.
• GRS certified. The standard applies to the full supply chain and addresses traceability, environmental principles, social requirements and labeling.Product measurements were taken using size 1X. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: